profile affiliates free page refresh follow

je t'aime ♥
i fall too hard on my bias
언제가는 행복이 뒤어줄게♥
NEVER, NEVER FALL.


ikontacts
hm hell-o?

Pop up my Cbox


special thanks
clap clap
Template & design was made by Adam Faiz. Thanks to Michiko for the basecode, & Wanaseobyfor the useful tuto and colourful backgrounds.Please,do not remove the credit.tQ



❤️ NIVEA X YUNHYEONG ❤️
Saturday, 2 April 2016 | 0 comments
OMG HI GUYS! IM SO FREAKING HAPPY FINALLY I CAN REOPEN THIS BLOG OKAY LET'S GO TO OUR TOPIC "NIVEA X YUYU

Honestly I really happy though due to yunhyeong's new commercial i might cry but i just endure it omg hahahha and guess what ? that commercial reaaaalllyyy fucked me up because it reminds me of mix and match back then but it was changed to "the match" thas when i finally laugh like crazy /lol weirdo/ so here's a sneak peek of yuyu's photoshoot, you did well our prince lip balm !
CAN SOMEONE LOOK HOW HOT HE IS , HE JUST HOLDING LIPBALM , HE JUST OMG
 IM HOPING THAT HE WILL PROPOSE HIS GIRL WITH LIPBALM LIKE THIS OKAAAAYYY
 BRB IM DYING
 I SWEAR IM NOT SO STRONG KYAAA
SORRY SORRY I CAN'T GO ON HYEONGII IM SO SORRY.





CONCLUSION OF THE DAY :



SONG YUNHYEONG
IS YOUR
NEW
BIAS WRECKER

FUTURE
PAST